- Login to your WordPress
account and navigate to the Dashboard for
the blog that you'd like to transfer to Blogger.
- Click on the Manage tab below the Blog name.
- Click on the Export link below the Manage tab.
- Download the WordPress WXR export file by clicking on Download
- Save this file to your local machine.
- Download WXRsplit.exe to split Bigger WXR
- Browse to that saved document with the form below and click
- Save this file to your local machine. This file will be
the contents of your posts/comments from WordPress in a Blogger
- Login to your Blogger
or create a new user.
- Once logged in, click on the Create a Blog link from the
user dashboard, and then click on the Import Blog Tool
- Follow the instructions and upload your Blogger export file when
- After completing the import wizard, you should have a set of
imported posts from WordPress that you can now publish to
Blogger. Have fun!